Frankie’s Friends provides financial support for treatment of life-threatening conditions – when funds are available – for families who demonstrate substantial financial need and whose pets have a good prognosis for return to a good quality of life.
Eligibility is a three-step process:
- Funds must be available.
- Patients must be medically approved.
- Patients must be assessed and treated by a veterinarian approved by Frankie’s Friends. Approved veterinarians agree to discount the cost of care by at least 25% of whatever amount Frankie’s Friends grants.
- Please fill out the form below to leave a message to determine the closest hospital to you that may have funds available. It may take up to 4 business days to hear back from us.
- Pets’ families must demonstrate substantial financial need and must provide at least 15% of the cost of treatment. A family may be eligible for assistance for one of these reasons:
- Declined in whole or in part by Care Credit for the full estimate of the cost of treatment.
- Provided proof of current participation in government aid programs based on income, such as Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, or other similar income-based programs.