My wife Helen and I wanted to send a sincere thank you for helping save our 3 year old chocolate labrador retriever, Fergie. Fergie accidentally swallowed a rock and required surgery to have it removed.
She was not able to pass the rock as it was stuck in her small intestine. We rushed her to Blue Pearl Emergency Animal Hospital in Tampa, Florida on 2/22/2015 around 6 am. While there, Dr. Rappa, Dr. Burstiner and Dr. Rodriguez took amazing care of her. If it were not for them and your help, our Fergie would not have survived. She is now at home recovering and starting to get back to her usual self! Here are a few photos of Fergie to share with others. Your organization is amazing.
We truly appreciate everything you do for our pets!
We thank you … and Fergie thanks you!